Saturday 5 January 2013

Homemade curry and a few new makes.

And so....it is the Saturday night before I go back to work on Monday. I've had a lovely two weeks off. Not got as much done as I wanted to (always the way!) but have enjoyed having some time to relax and to see friends.

Today I've allowed myself a day off. A day to relax and unwind with a film, a snooze on the sofa and a bit of making. I had a lovely little bangle to make (an order from a Facebook follower) and have been experimenting with some hair band designs......to be revealed soon :)

Here's what I'm listening to as I write this post. A delicious piece of music from a very quirky film, covered so beautifully.......


 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHpHC54s2s0


Sorry about the random picture........  :)



I've just polished off a tasty homemade curry......delicious. Made it a little hotter than usual to help get rid of the snuffles I seemed to have picked up. Now to make a cup of tea and some pudding.......a crumble, I think :)

Much love,

KnittyNora xx


1 comment:

  1. Hello! you have a very nice blog, I love it! I invite you to visit and / or follow my blog

    www.latortugapecosa.blogspot.com

    Greetings and ... congratulations!

    ReplyDelete