Thursday 16 January 2014

A little hello from me


Hi all!

I've been a bit busy recently with returning to work and trying to adjust to new routines.
Fear not, I have managed to fit in a bit of crafting when I've been able to grab some me time.

I'm currently enjoying my lunch break and preparing myself for the pile of work I have to get through before home time........

....... in the meantime, here's a little sneak peek at what I've been up to.................


I've mostly been making:

  • Cosy slippers as gifts for family
  • A funky pompom adorned hat for a close friend's birthday
  • Messing around with gardening wire and i-cord to create a project inspired by something I saw in Mollie Makes.

I'll be back later to show off some pics :)

Hope you're all having a good day.

KnittyNora xx


No comments:

Post a Comment